I purchased my bag in November of 2016. While I was on the way into work I put the strap over my shoulder and it just fell apart.

I called MK they said to take pictures and send them to their customer service. Easy enough, did that. They then made me pay to send my defective bag back. Over a month with no response I call them back to see where the bag is.

They said “the bag was cut and they won’t replace it” honestly, who would cut a $130 bag? So they say it’s on their way back to me. 2 weeks later I call again and get the run around again. They said they replaced the claim to have it looked at further.

It’s at their warehouse and it will take 3-5 days to hear a response. 2 weeks later... no response. I call and speak with someone who finally connects me to a manager who was absolutely horrible to deal with and basically says I still have to wait 3-5 days to hear back again.

He doesn’t even know where my bag is. It’s now been 2 weeks and I sent an email with no response. If they don’t have the bag I obviously want a refund or just my broke bag sent back!

I cannot believe how horrible MK is to deal with. I will never again purchase a handbag from them again!

Review about: Michael Kors Handbag.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Overall i like michael kors, Bags.

I didn't like: Quality of the product, Customer service or return policy, Defective handbags and company unwilling to solve the problem, Rude customer service, Dismissiveness.

Comments