Kent, Ohio

Update by user May 02, 2016

Aurora farmer store should be punished, they damage the reputation of product

Original review posted by user May 01, 2016

nobody told me its handbag cannot be refund in Aurora outlets MK store.i agree with to exchange, but the only thing i like have some problem, they're not trying hard to clean it and ask me to purchase 10 dollars cleaning fee.

Related: Michael Kors - UnHappy consumer

the entire process their attitude is terrible and look down upon customer. my english is not good. but they're very mean.

i like the product, but that store in Aurora outlets is terrible make me nightmare. i was intending to but several handbags, but the service in that store make me not to want to go again.

i don't know where to claim, their company should punish that behavior, the service in that store damage the image of MK brand.i will tell all my chinese friend never go there.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Arrogant indifferent attitude, Terrible service, Arrogant, Indifferent, Terrible customer service in aurora outlets store.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Michael Kors Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution they should apologize and i think your company should hire nicer people, they affect your business. if possible, give me price reduction because of problem. but that's not most important, the Aurora outlets MK store is nightmare for me. the service

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.