Featured on Pinterest 100% full Not resolved

Update by user Mar 02, 2016

I also want to make it clear that I've spoken to at least 5 people Via email telling me different things! customer service really needs to get their heads together and if one person is dealing with a complaint it shouldnt be passed from hand to hand!

Original review posted by user Mar 02, 2016

Buy Tori Burch don't expect any help from their customer service horrible! They tell you one thing and do another, defected items and they won't replace any of the parts that fall apart! They don't stand behind their product. When a customer has to go to corporate you know there's issues! I'll be going to all social media, Twitter, Yelp to spread the word! Rip off company! Don't buy.

Related: Poshmark does nothing about scammers. Sellers control buyers!

MY ITEM was bought as a gift and the cross body strap fell off and was lost when this happened, defect with it obviously and your company won't allow me to purchase a new one! the first person i spoke to told me their would be NOT A PROBLEM at all that i just had to fill out an application of some sort and attach three pictures of the front back and top of bag explaining the situation of the strap falling off and being lost **I WASN'T EVEN LOOKING FOR A FREE ONE** i just want to replace it, i gave them the style color etc.

The first women i spoke to on the phone said if they couldn't replace my strap, COLOR PEANUT selma medium saffiano pocketbook that they would replace the pocketbook for free, with a new one! i was very pleased to hear this, i wasn't looking for that either, i just want a replacement strap! then within an hour i received a follow up to the email i was told to send saying they won't replace. I'm really really annoyed, i've went to Facebook, your corporate office page, yelp, twitter, any social media that's advertising for MICHAEL KORS that i can find! woodbury commons page, one is another country, and i will keep doing this, complain about your customer service and the run around you guys have been giving me until something is done! i promise that

Review about: Michael Kors Selma Bag.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Michael Kors Bag
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $75
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

April 1 still nothing from them not resolved nothing ! Arble customer service terrible customer service terrible terrible terrible