I have bought a pair of winter boots in mid February 2015 paid 200$ wore them for about a month and a half until spring, wore them again in late December until I noticed a crack in the sole on one of the boot so I contacted the store where I purchased them in Laval, Quebec and they said they could not do anything try contacting Michael Kors Canada. so I wrote to Michael Kors customer service explaining the situation and no answer wrote again and still no answer...
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Very poor customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello, I puchased a wallet and purse less then 30 days ago...and so far the "M" has fallen off my purse and my wallet never did zip closed all the way...."
- "My new watch is tarnished what should I do? ..."
- "On July 11, 2014 I sent my Jet Set Tote in for repair. (stitching had come undone on the handle). On August 2, 2014 i was contacted via email that my..."
- "I bought 2 Hipstreet Phoenix tablets : 1 for my mother and 1 for me Both tablets got the same problem: - after a few months, the battery was not charging..."
- "I have signed up for the service after checking number avalability, submitting my credit card info, address and plan signed up for. They came back to me telling me this service..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."