I have bought a pair of winter boots in mid February 2015 paid 200$ wore them for about a month and a half until spring, wore them again in late December until I noticed a crack in the sole on one of the boot so I contacted the store where I purchased them in Laval, Quebec and they said they could not do anything try contacting Michael Kors Canada. so I wrote to Michael Kors customer service explaining the situation and no answer wrote again and still no answer...

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Michael Kors and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about michael kors boots from Michael Kors was very poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Kenneth Cole that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Michael Kors.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Michael Kors to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments