Michael Kors - Bought MK iPhone 5 case wallet in February, it's poor quality got split leather and the phone keeps falling off
Bought the iPhone 5 case on line frm iPhone website.The case of a very poor quality.
I have paid £68 for it and was hoping for it to last as I was keen and excited to have this case as I had treated myself for a special birthday treat. Did not last for even a month and the leather is split. Phone keeps falling out and have even damaged the phone due to the poor quality of the phone. I am very disappointed with the case as this is this first item from Michael kors that has let me down.
I have various items and have been proud to have them.Please let me know if this case can either be replaced or refunded as I would love to a similar case to last.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Michael Kors Iphone5 Leather Case
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received a Michael Kors wallet for my birthday back in September, and by late November, I noticed the seam of the change pocket came undone. Now all my change..."
- "MK replica, fake merchandise is being sold on various sites via facebook seetro, seetrostore, lykos and various others...these sites state real authentic, but are fake replicas, and are ripping off..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Bought the iPhone 5 case on line frm iPhone website. The case of a very poor quality. I have paid £68 for it and was hoping for it to last..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."