Hounslow, Hounslow

Bought the iPhone 5 case on line frm iPhone website.The case of a very poor quality.

I have paid £68 for it and was hoping for it to last as I was keen and excited to have this case as I had treated myself for a special birthday treat. Did not last for even a month and the leather is split. Phone keeps falling out and have even damaged the phone due to the poor quality of the phone. I am very disappointed with the case as this is this first item from Michael kors that has let me down.

I have various items and have been proud to have them.Please let me know if this case can either be replaced or refunded as I would love to a similar case to last.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of michael kors iphone5 leather case from Michael Kors and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Michael Kors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Kenneth Cole. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Michael Kors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments