1.5
Layout of Store
Service Scheduling
Style and Design

I am Brazilian and travelled to NY some weeks ago and I bought two smart watch at your store at November 13th, paid half in cash and half on credit card. The 2 smart watch were gifts and because of that I didn’t open the box, that came closed to Brazil. Upon arriving and delivering the gifts, I saw that one of the box was without the watch charger and because of that it was impossible to use.

I went to Michael Kors store in Brazil and was informed that this model is not even sold in Brazil and that your store must reimburse me or send me the charger by mail.

I also try to contact MK website, and they told me that I must talk with the store, because they can only help with online sales.

Last week I called your store, told about this problem and the person that answered the phone told me that he should send me and email on the subject and until now, no response.

So, I paid for that product and I can’t use.. this is a huge mistake of your company and I am really disappointed about your store and your brand.

I don’t live In USA, so they have to ship the charge to Brazil.

When complaining with the Company, they just answred me by e-mail with my receipt, telling me that I have to go to the store and that they should reimburse at that time. The only thing is that as I told them, I dont live in USA.

They just dont care about their clients. They treat us as a trash.. and I paid more than 300 USD for each smart watch... this was not a cheap product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Michael Kors Watch.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 04.

Comments