2.9K views

I am having a problem with the handles on my MK bag that is only a few months old. I have not used it everyday, and I expected the handles to hold up, considering the price I paid.

This is the second time this has happened with two different bags. I have finally learned my lesson, not to purchase another MK bag. It is embarrassing to carry the bag on my should with the straps all frayed out.

I like the bag but not the embarrassing straps.

It looks like a knock off from the streets.

Product or Service Mentioned: Michael Kors Handbag.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I too have frayed straps on my lightly used Michael Kors Handbag. The straps would be easily replaced if only Michael Kors offered replacements.

The rest of the bag is perfect. I will never buy another Michael Kors handbag again.

The same thing has happened to several friends. Michael Kors does not stand behind its handbags and does not deserve my business!

I too have had my Michael khors whitney purse for less then 6 months and the straps are fraying. I called them today and I have to send it back for them either to fix or replace.

I am just disappointed that I have to pay the shipping fees.

It is not even my fault. They should send a prepaid shipping label.

I have had the same experience with an expensive Michael Kors bag. Cracked and frayed handles appeared after approximately nine months of use! Will not purchase another Michael Kors product!!

I have had the same experience with two purses that I really like. It is so sad that the company does not offer a variable solution.

I also have a frayed handle with no resolution from either the store or their terrible customer service. Won’t be purchasing any of their products again.

I also have a bad the straps are fraying and it's under a year old!

I have 2 bags that I love very much but both bags have straps that are baaad! I've contacted and they won't do or suggest anything to fix.

Terrible! Will NEVER buy another MK bag! Coach will take care of your bag forever. They will clean them for free!!!

MK instructs you to purchase their leather cleaner! No.

Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States #1259632

I've had the same problem with my MK...the purse still looks brand new but the straps in less than 1 year of use started fading and raveling. I got the phone number from one of their outlet stores and called.

I was rudely informed that they don't do replacement straps and had the phone hung up on me before having the chance to tell the Representative that I was willing to pay for a new strap. I've always loved Michael Kors styles of purses but obviously they don't stand behind their products and they are not professional nor friendly at all!

Los Angeles, California, United States #1182934

Use leather conditioner to protect, even if it's made of pvc.

Hello- I too am dealing with a wallet that was purchased from Macy's and have only had over a year. The binding around the edges are coming off and fraying.

True to what you said, it is embarrassing as it portrays as a knockoff.

I have contacted the company in the hopes this was a quality issue. Thanks for your post.

to Anonymous #1418117

Same here with my MK wallet purchased at Macy's and gold on wallet and MK handbag faded, it looks cheap.

MagentaGerbil
to Anonymous #1473147

Same here....quality of Wallet sucks!!