Featured Not resolved

I am shocked in the customer service i have received!! In November i brought a pair of the burgundy winter wellies and the badge on the back of one has come off, i took my boots to the shop and was told she cannot help me and i need to speak with customer service.

I then got home and emailed the customer service email address with photos of my boots. every email i have received is like an automated one, no one actually reading my email nor answering correctly. I got a email saying at my own cost i can send they into the repairs centre!! no i have a faulty product and its down to the company to repair esp when within the warranty.

The face i have not even been offered a new badge to be sent out to me is evern worse, no attempt at all in helping the situation.

These boots are now nothing, with one boot with a badge and the other with nothing. It been over a month of emails and still nothing is being done and i have brought many items from Michael Kors and now with this service i will not continue.

Product or Service Mentioned: Michael Kors Boots.

Preferred solution: my boots to be exchanged or repaired if not a refund.

I didn't like: Poor quality item, Rude customer service and not willing to help you.

Comments