my purse strap broke within 2 years, after using it only infrequently.They will not send a replacement strap, even though it is fully detachable.

They outsource for repairs, and make you SEND the entire purse in, at your own expense, and then they will give you a "quote" for the repair. Give me a break. They want to hold your purse ransom so they can charge whatever they want for a small detachable strap. Horrible.

the product is complete *** and the "customer service" is completely non-existent. There are so many other hiigh end purses out there, I want one that will last and where I can get repairs done in a transparent and ethical way.

Michael Kors does not care about their customers.They will take your money and laugh all the way to the bank.

Review about: Michael Kors Handbag.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Defective handbags and company unwilling to solve the problem, Poor quality item.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

I totally agree with poor quality comment.I have several with stitching coming apart & I don't carry them very often or fill them to capacity.

They stuffing paper is still at the bottom so that purse will look full. They will not repair my $500 bag that has a HOLE from where the stitching completely came apart. I'm so disappointed.

I will never buy another MK bag.I have Coach & Louis bags that are much older but in better condition.