100% full Not resolved

I purchased a handbag from Michael Kors and the straps are fraying.I contact Michael Kors customer service and was told that I have to pay for the repair.

Related: Michael Kors Handbag Review from Sacramento, California

Michael Kors uses cheap material on their handbags and charge you very expensive money for their merchandise especially their handbags, and they don't stand behind their products like other designers. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON MICHAEL KORS PRODUCTS. This company takes your money and do not care about you as a consumer.

After spending the amount of money on these handbags who want to spend money on repair.Michael Kors have no sympathy for hard working people who are the real people buying their handbags.

Review about: Michael Kors Bag.

I didn't like: Defective handbags and company unwilling to solve the problem.

Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Michael Kors Handbag
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $236
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

Hamptons At Boca Raton, Florida, United States #1216551

Happened to my beautiful purple purse. Paid $80 for new straps and less than 2 years later they are breaking again.