100% full Not resolved
Layout of Store

I purchased a handbag from Michael Kors and the straps are fraying.I contact Michael Kors customer service and was told that I have to pay for the repair.

Michael Kors uses cheap material on their handbags and charge you very expensive money for their merchandise especially their handbags, and they don't stand behind their products like other designers. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON MICHAEL KORS PRODUCTS. This company takes your money and do not care about you as a consumer.

After spending the amount of money on these handbags who want to spend money on repair.Michael Kors have no sympathy for hard working people who are the real people buying their handbags.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of michael kors handbag from Michael Kors and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $236 and wants Michael Kors to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was defective handbags and company unwilling to solve the problem. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Kenneth Cole. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Michael Kors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

Hamptons At Boca Raton, Florida, United States #1216551

Happened to my beautiful purple purse. Paid $80 for new straps and less than 2 years later they are breaking again.