1.8
Layout of Store

I too returned boots to Michael Kors; I paid $267 for them.Minutes after making the purchase and reading the review for the product, I called to cancel but of course they weren't able to cancel the order.

When I recieve the boots, I tried them on, but they did not work. I returned them the next day. It has been over two weeks since the return and I've called at least 3 times for find out when to expect my money back in my account. It's as if they are running some type of racket, I have been in return "***" Michael Kors customer service is the worst.

There is a complete disconnect in the warehouse and the information the customer service representatives have (or so they claim). I'm so angry I could spit nails, this has taught me a valuable lesson, that being DO NOT EVER (NEVER EVER) order anything else from them and I promise you I will not. I'm over the whole Michael Kors craze anyway. Selling all the handbags I own but keeping the jewerly :-) They truly suck.

If I don't have my money back in my account by the end of this week, I'm contacting the Better Business Bureau (BBB). See if we can't get some result that way.

As a matter of fact, I'm not going to wait, filing a complaint as soon as I finish this letter.Buyer Beware, Michael Kors online ordering system sucks!!!

Review about: Michael Kors Boots.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Lack of concern over my money.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1344596

Same experience- must be a concerted strategy.First they told me they had not received the shoes I returned to the store and now they claim the warehouse says that the shoes were worn.

Query how they could have been accepted by the store if the shoes were worn?Thieves

offconsumerpissed

I would like to consider this common sense, but....the more times you contact a business, the longer it takes for the end mission to be completed.If you've called three times, that's three times people had to take time out of completing tasks to listen to someone gripe about buying shoes before doing any research (as if that's any of their fault.) Just think of it like you making dinner.

If you are given time to work, a 30-minute meal will take 30 minutes.

You may wish it would be done sooner, but that's just how long it takes.But, if you take three phone calls while prepping the food, answer your door and you have to get assist one of your kids, that 30-minute mean - the exact same meal - is going to take much longer because you weren't able to focus on it.