There is a online store called Micheal Kros Outlet, I payed 170 dollars for 2 bags and a wallet on their website that turned out to be worth less than 20 dollars. According to the website, the bags are made by leather, but actually, they made by artificial leather! And also, the bags have a strong and uncomfortable smell. The most intolerable thing is, we emailed to each other about ten times and they keep lying to me! It seems like they had did this for a long time!
Here is the company's web link:
Do not by any thing from there!!! Or you are going to be the victims of financial scams!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Buy Tori Burch don't expect any help from their customer service horrible! They tell you one thing and do another, defected items and they won't replace any of the parts..."
- "I got brought this for Christmas as a present off my mum, used it about 3 times, I've never dropped it or even took it out. Paying £32 for a..."
- "I used your cleaner conditioner..it did not clean my straps if any thing it made them darker and it now has a dry feel to it..I have called the MK..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "I ordered a dress for my daughter for homecoming and it took over a month to get and when it did arrive I was in shock!! Nothing even close to..."