Buxton, England

Bought a MK handbag from JL in Cheadle and after using it once,exactly a week.I noticed a scratch on my bag.Contacted MK unfortunately, could not have the bag replaced or repaired as it was not ' manufacturer's fault'.£345 gone just like that.I couldn't bring myself to using the bag again,I was left very disappointed and distraught.Will not be buying MK product again.Micheal kors sent me £50 gift card as a good gesture which has been almost impossible to activate.Besides,can someone please educate me if there are any michael kors products that cost £50 or less.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of michael kors handbag from Michael Kors and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $523 and wants Michael Kors to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Kenneth Cole. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Michael Kors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments