Bought a MK handbag from JL in Cheadle and after using it once,exactly a week.I noticed a scratch on my bag.Contacted MK unfortunately, could not have the bag replaced or repaired as it was not ' manufacturer's fault'.£345 gone just like that.I couldn't bring myself to using the bag again,I was left very disappointed and distraught.Will not be buying MK product again.Micheal kors sent me £50 gift card as a good gesture which has been almost impossible to activate.Besides,can someone please educate me if there are any michael kors products that cost £50 or less.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Buy Tori Burch don't expect any help from their customer service horrible! They tell you one thing and do another, defected items and they won't replace any of the parts..."
- "why does Michael kore has international shipping to Canada and other countries, but not Australia? I'm so pissed off when i found out it doesn't support international shipping..."
- "I received the Jet Set bag for a late Christmas present 2015. About six months later the strap started breaking and shredding. I email Michael Kors and they tried..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."