Bought a MK handbag from JL in Cheadle and after using it once,exactly a week.I noticed a scratch on my bag.Contacted MK unfortunately, could not have the bag replaced or repaired as it was not ' manufacturer's fault'.£345 gone just like that.I couldn't bring myself to using the bag again,I was left very disappointed and distraught.Will not be buying MK product again.Micheal kors sent me £50 gift card as a good gesture which has been almost impossible to activate.Besides,can someone please educate me if there are any michael kors products that cost £50 or less.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought the iPhone 5 case on line frm iPhone website. The case of a very poor quality. I have paid £68 for it and was hoping for it to last..."
- "My name is Justin Phillips, a consumer that tried to purchase a bracelet and some earrings from what I thought was a very proficient, well known, flawless merchant known as,..."
- "3 months old MK PURSE canvas type falling apart! Any advice? Very unhappy MK CUSTOMER..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."