A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers.The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to be shipped directly.

I had been told (by MK employees) these were fine to wear without socks and how comfy they were. Upon receiving my purchase a week later, I wore them to the airport. They were comfy at first, but after a little time walking in them they started becoming quite painful. I didn't have time to change shoes and I definitely wasn't about to go barefoot in the airport.

By the time I boarded the plane, both of my feet were actually bleeding! (Photos taken AFTER A WEEK OF HEALING, still cannot wear any shoes with backs, too painful) I assumed I could take the shoes back to the local MK store for a full refund with my email receipt. Nope! The lady was quite snobby when I asked for a return the item in the Augusta, GA store, saying there was nothing she could do.

Didn't even offer to help whatsoever! She said since I ordered "online" I could only return the shoes via mail. So I immediately called customer service, where I was also treated like a piece of trash! Terrible customer service!

He kept interrupting, acted like I was *** for even attempting to return the item in the store. I asked him just to send a return slip, which I still have not received after 24 hours. Called again today and talked to a very helpful gentlemen, although he kept saying "stores will not take back sales items" to which I replied multiple times "it wasn't on sale! I paid FULL PRICE, trust me" He finally realized I was telling the truth and I am now waiting on a second return slip, so we'll see.

Long story short, I paid full price to get treated like garbage as well as blisters preventing me from doing all the things I normally do everyday - run, gym etc. What is the point of buying $130 pair of shoes you can't even wear?

Lesson learned.Michael Kors is a joke!

This person wrote the review because of "return, poor customer service and bad quality" of michael kors slip on shoes from Michael Kors and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $140 and wants Michael Kors to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality item, lack of concern and service and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Kenneth Cole. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Michael Kors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments