Augusta, Georgia

A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers.The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to be shipped directly.

I had been told (by MK employees) these were fine to wear without socks and how comfy they were. Upon receiving my purchase a week later, I wore them to the airport. They were comfy at first, but after a little time walking in them they started becoming quite painful. I didn't have time to change shoes and I definitely wasn't about to go barefoot in the airport.

By the time I boarded the plane, both of my feet were actually bleeding! (Photos taken AFTER A WEEK OF HEALING, still cannot wear any shoes with backs, too painful) I assumed I could take the shoes back to the local MK store for a full refund with my email receipt. Nope! The lady was quite snobby when I asked for a return the item in the Augusta, GA store, saying there was nothing she could do.

Didn't even offer to help whatsoever! She said since I ordered "online" I could only return the shoes via mail. So I immediately called customer service, where I was also treated like a piece of trash! Terrible customer service!

He kept interrupting, acted like I was *** for even attempting to return the item in the store. I asked him just to send a return slip, which I still have not received after 24 hours. Called again today and talked to a very helpful gentlemen, although he kept saying "stores will not take back sales items" to which I replied multiple times "it wasn't on sale! I paid FULL PRICE, trust me" He finally realized I was telling the truth and I am now waiting on a second return slip, so we'll see.

Long story short, I paid full price to get treated like garbage as well as blisters preventing me from doing all the things I normally do everyday - run, gym etc. What is the point of buying $130 pair of shoes you can't even wear?

Lesson learned.Michael Kors is a joke!

Review about: Michael Kors Slip On Sneaker.

I didn't like: Poor quality item, Lack of concern and service, Customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Michael Kors Slip On Shoes
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, poor customer service AND bad quality / $140
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.