Michael Kors - Feet ruined for over a week! No return in stores, WILL NEVER BUY MK AGAIN
A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers.The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to be shipped directly.
I had been told (by MK employees) these were fine to wear without socks and how comfy they were. Upon receiving my purchase a week later, I wore them to the airport. They were comfy at first, but after a little time walking in them they started becoming quite painful. I didn't have time to change shoes and I definitely wasn't about to go barefoot in the airport.
By the time I boarded the plane, both of my feet were actually bleeding! (Photos taken AFTER A WEEK OF HEALING, still cannot wear any shoes with backs, too painful) I assumed I could take the shoes back to the local MK store for a full refund with my email receipt. Nope! The lady was quite snobby when I asked for a return the item in the Augusta, GA store, saying there was nothing she could do.
Didn't even offer to help whatsoever! She said since I ordered "online" I could only return the shoes via mail. So I immediately called customer service, where I was also treated like a piece of trash! Terrible customer service!
He kept interrupting, acted like I was *** for even attempting to return the item in the store. I asked him just to send a return slip, which I still have not received after 24 hours. Called again today and talked to a very helpful gentlemen, although he kept saying "stores will not take back sales items" to which I replied multiple times "it wasn't on sale! I paid FULL PRICE, trust me" He finally realized I was telling the truth and I am now waiting on a second return slip, so we'll see.
Long story short, I paid full price to get treated like garbage as well as blisters preventing me from doing all the things I normally do everyday - run, gym etc. What is the point of buying $130 pair of shoes you can't even wear?
Lesson learned.Michael Kors is a joke!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality item
- Lack of concern and service
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a MK bag in July 2014 in Las Vegas and the zipper keeps getting stuck. Also the handles are shredded. I have other name brand purses that I..."
- "nobody told me its handbag cannot be refund in Aurora outlets MK store. i agree with to exchange, but the only thing i like have some problem, they're not trying..."
- "MK replica, fake merchandise is being sold on various sites via facebook seetro, seetrostore, lykos and various others...these sites state real authentic, but are fake replicas, and are ripping off..."
- "The testing was very professional and the results came back in a timely manner ..."
- "I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my..."
- "They came out took pics and said someone would be out to come and take a look at the roof. Meanwhile my kids and I have been sick, im sure..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."