Michael Kors - Feet ruined for over a week! No return in stores, WILL NEVER BUY MK AGAIN

17 of 239 Michael Kors reviews

A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers.The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to be shipped directly.

I had been told (by MK employees) these were fine to wear without socks and how comfy they were. Upon receiving my purchase a week later, I wore them to the airport. They were comfy at first, but after a little time walking in them they started becoming quite painful. I didn't have time to change shoes and I definitely wasn't about to go barefoot in the airport.

By the time I boarded the plane, both of my feet were actually bleeding! (Photos taken AFTER A WEEK OF HEALING, still cannot wear any shoes with backs, too painful) I assumed I could take the shoes back to the local MK store for a full refund with my email receipt. Nope! The lady was quite snobby when I asked for a return the item in the Augusta, GA store, saying there was nothing she could do.

Didn't even offer to help whatsoever! She said since I ordered "online" I could only return the shoes via mail. So I immediately called customer service, where I was also treated like a piece of trash! Terrible customer service!

He kept interrupting, acted like I was *** for even attempting to return the item in the store. I asked him just to send a return slip, which I still have not received after 24 hours. Called again today and talked to a very helpful gentlemen, although he kept saying "stores will not take back sales items" to which I replied multiple times "it wasn't on sale! I paid FULL PRICE, trust me" He finally realized I was telling the truth and I am now waiting on a second return slip, so we'll see.

Long story short, I paid full price to get treated like garbage as well as blisters preventing me from doing all the things I normally do everyday - run, gym etc. What is the point of buying $130 pair of shoes you can't even wear?

Lesson learned.Michael Kors is a joke!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor quality item
    • Lack of concern and service
    • Customer service

Reason of review:
Return, poor customer service AND bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Michael Kors Slip On Sneaker
Review category
Shopping
review #940751

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Michael Kors? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
17 of 239 Michael Kors reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Michael Kors. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Michael Kors.
Filing a new complaint about
×