I received the Jet Set bag for a late Christmas present 2015.About six months later the strap started breaking and shredding.

I email Michael Kors and they tried telling me it wasn't under warranty as they manufacture tag said made in 2014. I said the warranty says from date of purchase. I didn't want a new bag, just a new strap as it looks terrible. No resolution from Michael Kors, just a run around saying I can mail somewhere for a repair at my expense!

That is not a warranty. I will never buy another thing from Michael Kors as the quality doesn't match the price.

I wrote to the Better Business Bureau!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of michael kors handbag from Michael Kors and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Michael Kors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Kenneth Cole. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Michael Kors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments