I received the Jet Set bag for a late Christmas present 2015.About six months later the strap started breaking and shredding.
I email Michael Kors and they tried telling me it wasn't under warranty as they manufacture tag said made in 2014. I said the warranty says from date of purchase. I didn't want a new bag, just a new strap as it looks terrible. No resolution from Michael Kors, just a run around saying I can mail somewhere for a repair at my expense!
That is not a warranty. I will never buy another thing from Michael Kors as the quality doesn't match the price.
I wrote to the Better Business Bureau!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On July 11, 2014 I sent my Jet Set Tote in for repair. (stitching had come undone on the handle). On August 2, 2014 i was contacted via email that my..."
- "I purchase some boots from Michael Kor and the zipper is coming apart I haven't wore no more then 4 times I went to the Michael Kors store to get..."
- "I purchased a handbag from Michael Kors and the straps are fraying. I contact Michael Kors customer service and was told that I have to pay for the repair. Michael..."
- "anyone know this *** and how we can get off his mailing list. he has somehow hijacked my email and emails me several times a day using my own email...."
- "On June 7th we made a simple drop-off to have a chipped diamond replaced in Emily’s wedding ring. We were told that her ring repair was covered under a service..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."