I received the Jet Set bag for a late Christmas present 2015.About six months later the strap started breaking and shredding.
I email Michael Kors and they tried telling me it wasn't under warranty as they manufacture tag said made in 2014. I said the warranty says from date of purchase. I didn't want a new bag, just a new strap as it looks terrible. No resolution from Michael Kors, just a run around saying I can mail somewhere for a repair at my expense!
That is not a warranty. I will never buy another thing from Michael Kors as the quality doesn't match the price.
I wrote to the Better Business Bureau!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Michael Kors is a rip-off! Bought this Animal print hand-bag on May 2, 2015 (@Macy's, Monmouth Mall, in New Jersey) hannd-bag is cute, BUT within that same week, the Animal..."
- "Ok. So my boyfriend bought me a coach purse for Christmas that was absolutely gorgeous but it was a cream color and i knew it would get dirty very easily...."
- "J'ai acheté de belles scandales en juillet, je les ai portées 5 fois et elles ont toutes perdu leur couleur or !!!!!!! De plus, j'avais acheté le maudit produit pour..."
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "RECEIPTS , CABINETS AND GOODS WANTED!! These people either grossly UNDERBID a project they were not capable of or I have been SCAM*ED. My attorney is working this out now if..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."