Michael Kors - Handles have cracked

I purchased a Michael Kors satchel from Belk about 8 months ago.After using it about 3 months, the handles cracked and frayed.

I wanted a replacement bag but it is no longer in stock. Belk offered me a return price lower than the original in that by now the receipt is misplaced. I contacted MK because I thought that they could repair the handles . After several emails and calls, I was told to send them the handbag.

I became skeptical as to whether I was communicating with a real person in that I was not given any concrete information as to how they would help.

I did not send the bag.

I had a problem with a Coach bag and was given complete details about the repair.I received my repaired bag as promised.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Michael Kors Satchel Bag
Review category
review #776820

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Michael Kors? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 29 #1102789

Must be a knock off.

Jan 28 #1102272

The exact same thing has happened to me, same bag, same store. I am embarrassed to carry the bag over my shoulder because it looks so bad. Looks like a knock off from the streets.

Jan 25 #1100419

The same happened to me. I live in Scotland and am unable to contact MK , no reply by email. They just do not care. I do hope you have better luck than me !

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Michael Kors. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Michael Kors.
Filing a new complaint about