Michael Kors - Handles have cracked
I purchased a Michael Kors satchel from Belk about 8 months ago.After using it about 3 months, the handles cracked and frayed.
I wanted a replacement bag but it is no longer in stock. Belk offered me a return price lower than the original in that by now the receipt is misplaced. I contacted MK because I thought that they could repair the handles . After several emails and calls, I was told to send them the handbag.
I became skeptical as to whether I was communicating with a real person in that I was not given any concrete information as to how they would help.
I did not send the bag.
I had a problem with a Coach bag and was given complete details about the repair.I received my repaired bag as promised.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Michael Kors Satchel Bag
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On a recent anniversary trip to NY, my husband bought me a beautiful Michael Kors ring in the Fifth Avenue Store for $125. I only wore it on special..."
- "Bought 2 same kind of slippers for myself and my sister. After a single wear the base wore off. Had been a loyal MK customer and always suggested people to..."
- "Michael Kors is a rip-off! Bought this Animal print hand-bag on May 2, 2015 (@Macy's, Monmouth Mall, in New Jersey) hannd-bag is cute, BUT within that same week, the Animal..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I order a hoodie with a quote on the front. After paying for the item I receved a confirmation email saying my order went through and would be shipped after..."
- "They basically told me they don't do returns even though it is their fault that I will not be receiving my items in time for an event. I paid extra..."