Featured Not resolved

I purchased a Michael Kors satchel from Belk about 8 months ago.After using it about 3 months, the handles cracked and frayed.

I wanted a replacement bag but it is no longer in stock. Belk offered me a return price lower than the original in that by now the receipt is misplaced. I contacted MK because I thought that they could repair the handles . After several emails and calls, I was told to send them the handbag.

I became skeptical as to whether I was communicating with a real person in that I was not given any concrete information as to how they would help.

I did not send the bag.

I had a problem with a Coach bag and was given complete details about the repair.I received my repaired bag as promised.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of michael kors satchel bag and associated monetary loss in the amount of $130. Michael Kors needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned michael kors satchel bag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Michael Kors. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Kenneth Cole.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1266462

I have the exact problem. Same situation.

Must be a knock off.

The exact same thing has happened to me, same bag, same store.I am embarrassed to carry the bag over my shoulder because it looks so bad.

Looks like a knock off from the streets.

The same happened to me.I live in Scotland and am unable to contact MK , no reply by email.

They just do not care.I do hope you have better luck than me !