Michael Kors is a rip-off!Bought this Animal print hand-bag on May 2, 2015 (@Macy's, Monmouth Mall, in New Jersey) hannd-bag is cute, BUT within that same week, the Animal print/hair started to shed/decompose!

Called Customer service, but they were of NO help, at ALL! They wanted me to send them the bag with NO garuantee that I would get the bag back! I have other Animal print hand-bags that I have for years, & they're still going strong!

Don't buy Michael Kors!SHAME ON YOU, Michael Kors; your customer service reps and whom ever makes your products for you!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of handbag. Michael Kors needs to "for mk to send me the same exact hand-bag made with better quality!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned handbag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Michael Kors. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Kenneth Cole.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments