Eatontown, New Jersey

Michael Kors is a rip-off!Bought this Animal print hand-bag on May 2, 2015 (@Macy's, Monmouth Mall, in New Jersey) hannd-bag is cute, BUT within that same week, the Animal print/hair started to shed/decompose!

Called Customer service, but they were of NO help, at ALL! They wanted me to send them the bag with NO garuantee that I would get the bag back! I have other Animal print hand-bags that I have for years, & they're still going strong!

Don't buy Michael Kors!SHAME ON YOU, Michael Kors; your customer service reps and whom ever makes your products for you!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: For MK to send me the SAME exact hand-bag made with better quality!.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Michael Kors Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Michael Kors - Feet ruined for over a week! No return in stores, WILL NEVER BUY MK AGAIN Michael Kors "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..." Read more Michael Kors Iphone 7 Cell Phone Case Review Michael Kors "Bought this phone case for my IPhone 7 Plus a few weeks ago straight from the Michael Kors store at North Star Mall and now it says M H KORS...." Read more Michael Kors - Horrible Michael Kors "I bought a trench as a gift. The person I bought it for recently came home and unfortunately did not like the fit, being that she is short. I went..." Read more Kate Somerville - Broken cap on new tube of product Kate Somerville "bought it Sat out of state. Got home Sun. Opened it Mon. The nipple on the flip cap that would close into the dispenser opening isn't there meaning (a) the..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Gm Financial - GMF will not own up to their mistake Gm Financial "I had purchased a truck at end of May and when it was middle of July realized I had never received any payment book or any correspondence from GMF. When..." Read more