Update by user Jun 13, 2017

This has not been resolved, i'm still an unsatisfied customer.

Original review posted by user Jun 05, 2017

I bought a trench as a gift. The person I bought it for recently came home and unfortunately did not like the fit, being that she is short.

I went to the Michael Kors store to return it for either refund or store credit but the lady in the store told me she could not take it being that it had been 30 days pass the purchase. I asked her where did it say that on the receipt she said it isn't written but that's usually the policy. She said call the 1866-709-5677 number and ask them if they would take it back. I did that the same day and the girl who answered whose name she said was Joanne was not helpful at all.

I explained to her the same thing i told the lady in the store and asked where did it stipulate that you only have 30 days to return the items if not you can't return them. We kept going in circles and she was not at all helpful. I asked to speak with a supervisor and she stated no one was available to speak to me and they wouldn't be able to help me with this.

The customer service representative named Joanne was very rude and unprofessional. This item was bought this year, I still have the receipt being that it was just recently bought.

Product or Service Mentioned: Michael Kors Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments