Omaha, Nebraska
1.2

A Michael Kors purse I bought in February broke on the strap right where there is *** to adjust the strap if needed. After spending several hours on the phone with customer service for several weeks, sending in invoices (proof of purchase), sending images of the bag, paying $10-$15 in shipping to send the bag back, they have concluded that I took scissors and cut the strap myself (because all those activities to simply get a repair or a replacement of the same bag was for fun).

Customer service says I can’t talk to anyone because the decision is final since I “cut” the strap myself (which they actually told me was written on the ticket number evaluation) then they had me sitting on hold for 30+ minutes to try and talk to a manager before I finally gave up.

Needless to say, I will NEVER be buying anything from Michael Kors again. Thanks Michael Kors for the experience and horrible customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Michael Kors Bag.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments