32100 S Las Vegas Blvd #206, Primm, NV 89019, USA

I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground.I was embarrassed and injured and couldn't figure out why I had fallen.

This morning as I cleaned up my expensive MK sandals I realized the problem! The sandals, which were not inexpensive, but which I paid for because I thought I was buying quality were separating at the sole. In addition to the injuries I incurred I also ruined a $50 pedicure and brand new pair of $50 jeans. Last month I called MK customer service due to the black trim separating from the edges of an expensive purse and received no satisfaction.

Not going to waste my time with them or purchase MK products again.The pictures tell the tale!

Review about: Michael Kors Sandals.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

Michael Kors - Feet ruined for over a week! No return in stores, WILL NEVER BUY MK AGAIN Michael Kors "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..." Read more Michael Kors - Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Michael Kors - Horrible Michael Kors "I bought a trench as a gift. The person I bought it for recently came home and unfortunately did not like the fit, being that she is short. I went..." Read more Michael Kors - Watch Review from Mumbai, Maharashtra Michael Kors "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more