3.0

Purchased merchandise mid January. Called Customer Service many times asking them to email a return label I could print.

Weeks and weeks. Calls and calls to many customer service associates and 2 supervisors. Their answer was they received merchandise used and worn. The tags and packaging were clearly visible.

I am now asked to send pics of merchandise as proof it has not been used/worn then email them to company. I have. THREE TIMES WITH NO RESPONSE. Horrendous treatment.

I feel they simply do not want to honor their return agreement.

I purchased 2 sweaters, one was refunded to, one dress a purse and a pair of boots. I have been a faithful and loyal customer for almost 2 decades. I have returned merchandise in the past with 50/50 results in customer service.

I have spent much money on this company’s merchandise. MK apparently does not appreciate the patronage!

Product or Service Mentioned: Michael Kors Customer Care.

Reason of review: Telling me merchandise had been used/worn.

Michael Kors Pros: Products.

Michael Kors Cons: Being lied to and dismissed.

• Inferior Customer Service

Comments

I did not get cash when I returned the productThey issued me a gift cardBy saying they don’t have enough cash to refund in cash. I asked them for cheque refund but I was refused and was handed gift card which I cannot used in other stores except in MK stores....they basically kept my money...thief’s.

@Cezaan

Same thing that had happened to me. My outlet store sucks especially and they are ruthless and mean.

I never shop that again and they lose my business. Should get rid of all the mean workers and replace with people who is friendly and better customers service.