20250 Vandegrift Blvd, Oceanside, CA 92058, USA
2.3

I purchased two Michael Kors purses. One in October and one in November. In December, I purchased a wallet. Two months after I started using the wallet. I noticed the inside of the wallet was breaking and tearing apart.

Three months after I started using the purses, the stitching on the straps started to come undone.

The straps on the second purse stared to peel and also come undone. All this within six month of use and purchase. How disappointing. These purses and wallet are not cheap.

I called customer service and they suggested I sent the purses to get the straps fixed at my own expense.

DO NOT BUY MICHAEL KORS.

You are better off purchasing from a dollar store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Michael Kors Handbag.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Same here. My expensive Michael Kors leather shoes all started to peel and shred after minimal use and now need to be discarded.

Waste of money. Michael Kors is poor quality.

All of my Michael Kors bags and Wallets fell Apart after 3-6 Months also!! High Priced Garbage!!

I now only buy Brahmin and Kate Spade!! They are beautiful and WELL MADE unlike M.

Kors Sh%! Heather fron NJ