I have 2 MK handbags and both have straps that within a year have stated to crack.I sent one in to be fixed only to be told it was unfixable.

So I was sent a replacement. NOW, the replacement I chose was 14x10.5x5. To bad what showed yo at my house was 10x9.5x5 if that. I have spent days dealing with MK only to be told how pretty the handbag is, how nice it will look in my wardrobe blah blah.

I sent them pictures of the handbag with a ruler on top to prove the handbag wasn't the right advertised size.

MK doesn't care they are stand fast to their lie and doing nothing to correct it.I'm done with MK I will never buy another MK item, and I'm getting rid of what I have.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of michael kors bag from Michael Kors and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Michael Kors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Kenneth Cole. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Michael Kors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments