Featured Not resolved

I had bad experience with my return they gave me hard time they never returned my bag I am very mad I called customer service they never called back what kind of customer service you have I need to fight all the way until I change my bag with my recipet ! I got for my birthday. 6176424123

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Michael Kors and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Kenneth Cole that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Michael Kors.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Michael Kors to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

I have been dealing with the same problem for over a month now.The customer service rep I just spoke to was so rude I could not believe Michael Kors has such terrible customer service repa and managers.

I am going to keep at it!

I will not keep a 300.00 bag I have no use for.

#DontGiveUp