Michael Kors Boots Review from Holyoke, Massachusetts
I purchase some boots from Michael Kor and the zipper is coming apart I haven't wore no more then 4 times I went to the Michael Kors store to get them fixed and the young lady so rudely gave me a phone number to call Michael Kors to see if they would repair the item because they don't repair boots in store since the item is past 3 months it is unable to be repaired which I know buying items from coach you can return or they can be repaired and it doesn't have any time for a date on it me as a customer I am very disappointed and will not be purchasing no more items from Michael Kor because of their three month. And they're rude staff that they have
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a MK handbag from JL in Cheadle and after using it once,exactly a week.I noticed a scratch on my bag.Contacted MK unfortunately, could not have the bag replaced or..."
- "On May 29, 2015 @ around 8:40 pm I went to Michael Kors outlet in Crossiron Mall in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I purchased a handbag for my mother's birthday (receipt included). While..."
- "Buy Tori Burch don't expect any help from their customer service horrible! They tell you one thing and do another, defected items and they won't replace any of the parts..."
- "I have rent to own from Aaron in Holyoke ma now my first estimate is $1,537.21 them went come to sing the contract the value came to $1,736.41 a the..."
- "Since I bought the suave keratin my hair seem to be less frizzy more softer then my hair started to be coming out while brushing it my daughters and..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."