2.2
Layout of Store

I purchase some boots from Michael Kor and the zipper is coming apart I haven't wore no more then 4 times I went to the Michael Kors store to get them fixed and the young lady so rudely gave me a phone number to call Michael Kors to see if they would repair the item because they don't repair boots in store since the item is past 3 months it is unable to be repaired which I know buying items from coach you can return or they can be repaired and it doesn't have any time for a date on it me as a customer I am very disappointed and will not be purchasing no more items from Michael Kor because of their three month. And they're rude staff that they have

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of michael kors boots from Michael Kors and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Michael Kors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Kenneth Cole. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Michael Kors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments