Lathrop, California
Featured Not resolved
1.4

I received a handbag as a gift. After about six months of off and on use (I rotate my bags). The coating on the metal handle began to chip. The representative determined this model had been out for two years, and they wouldn't repair or replace. I didn't have the receipt it was a gift bought in another state and mailed to me. They validated it was a genuine Kors product, but refused to stand behind their manufacturing defects!

I will never buy a Kors product again, Coach has been my mainstay and they stand behind their product.

That's why Coach has been around for years, I have coach handbags from several years back. I always store them in their dust covers!

Very disappointed with Kors!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of michael kors handbag. Michael Kors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned michael kors handbag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Michael Kors. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Kenneth Cole.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments