Featured Not resolved
3.1
Layout of Store

I bought a MK bag in July 2014 in Las Vegas and the zipper keeps getting stuck.Also the handles are shredded.

I have other name brand purses that I use but this one seems to be the worst. I am truly disappointed with MK quality of purse. I wrote to MK and they said I only have a 1 year warranty so I would have to pay the repair bill. I want to know how much to fix zipper so at least I can use the purse.

I really like the purse style but I am frustrated with my bad zipper and handles.My husband bought me a wallet last year so I hope I have better luck with it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of michael kors handbag. Michael Kors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned michael kors handbag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Michael Kors. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Kenneth Cole.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments