2.4

I LOVE COACH bags and their return policy! and if your handbag/Wallet etc are fraying at the seams they will either replace it or give you a gift card or store credit to purchase another..If you have your receipt up to 1 year!!!

YOU CAN'T Beat that...Michael Kors!! Theirs is ONLY 30 days! NO MATTER WHAT!! Then your Sales Rep tells me to take it to a shoe hospital to get it fixed?!

Really!? My Husband Bought this for me for Our Anniversary LESS than a Year Ago! Poor Return and Poor Quality..Sorry No More MK! My Pictures Below Explain it All...I gently Used this handbag, I believe Pictures speak louder than words but here on this forum I am to write a 100 words or more before it will get posted..

Soo I Like Coach Much better..when I had the same issue I brought it to the store and they took care of it for me..It was almost a year and I am Big on keeping receipts. and although it could not be repaired they gave me a gift card for FULL retail value so I could purchase a new one!! How cool is that!!

Michael Kors does not even come close..That speaks volumes to me as a consumer! STAND behind your product...

Product or Service Mentioned: Michael Kors Handbag.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

So true about Michaelkors poor quality in trim and handles of handbags / purses. Only had my purse 2 yrs , but carried about 10 times.

Took great care of it as I do all my purses.

Now, the trim is tearing off around the handles, and the handles have nearly broken. No more Michaelkors for me.