New York, New York

The worse experience I ever had.My daughter's got me a Christmas give.

12/24/15( Michael Kors watch) Today 5/12/16 I went to return my watch because it is discoloring and Macy's on green acres mall Long Island. Stated that there is nothing they can do about it that I have to contact Michael Kors and deal with it. They even told me to read the booklet that comes with the watch that that's why is there for. They were very rude and not polite at all they do not have 1% of costumer service.

I left Macy's and I swear I will never buy anything from Michael Kors or Macy's ever again. The worse experience I ever had. I did not buy a $3.00 watch around the corner to be treated the way those ppl treated me. I'm very disappointed with their service.

An advice I will give to the Michael Kors company is that if they are Goint to hire ppl to become salers and managers make sure they are well trained for costumer service because those who treated me today did not know what costumer service is they are just getting pay for you not to have costumers come back and buy your products at all.

I will never ever buy anything from michale Kors or any Macy's product because they way I was treated today.I'm so disappointed that I will never recommend Michael Kors product or Macy's to anyone they are the worse in costumer service or costumer satisfaction and not to say the least I had my original receipt so there was no need for them to treat me that bad and not service me like I'm suppose to.

Review about: Michael Kors Parker Watch.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

ksnels
Westminster, Colorado, United States #1163395

Almost exact same experience. My watch is 3 months old, stopped working, Macy's said only option is to buy a new one.

Soo.... Macy's treated you like S**& and because of that Michael Kors needs to hire better people? Zero logic there...

Also that doesn't "just happen" to a watch, clearly you are really rough on your things...