Michael Kors Parker Watch Review from New York, New York

67 of 239 Michael Kors reviews

The worse experience I ever had.My daughter's got me a Christmas give.

12/24/15( Michael Kors watch) Today 5/12/16 I went to return my watch because it is discoloring and Macy's on green acres mall Long Island. Stated that there is nothing they can do about it that I have to contact Michael Kors and deal with it. They even told me to read the booklet that comes with the watch that that's why is there for. They were very rude and not polite at all they do not have 1% of costumer service.

I left Macy's and I swear I will never buy anything from Michael Kors or Macy's ever again. The worse experience I ever had. I did not buy a $3.00 watch around the corner to be treated the way those ppl treated me. I'm very disappointed with their service.

An advice I will give to the Michael Kors company is that if they are Goint to hire ppl to become salers and managers make sure they are well trained for costumer service because those who treated me today did not know what costumer service is they are just getting pay for you not to have costumers come back and buy your products at all.

I will never ever buy anything from michale Kors or any Macy's product because they way I was treated today.I'm so disappointed that I will never recommend Michael Kors product or Macy's to anyone they are the worse in costumer service or costumer satisfaction and not to say the least I had my original receipt so there was no need for them to treat me that bad and not service me like I'm suppose to.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Mk5491 Watch
Review category
Shopping
review #846923

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Michael Kors? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
67 of 239 Michael Kors reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ksnels

May 23 #1163395 Westminster, Colorado, United States

Almost exact same experience. My watch is 3 months old, stopped working, Macy's said only option is to buy a new one.

0 0 Reply

May 18 #1160640

Soo.... Macy's treated you like S**& and because of that Michael Kors needs to hire better people? Zero logic there...
Also that doesn't "just happen" to a watch, clearly you are really rough on your things...

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Michael Kors. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Michael Kors.
Filing a new complaint about
×