Michael Kors Parker Watch Review from New York, New York
The worse experience I ever had.My daughter's got me a Christmas give.
12/24/15( Michael Kors watch) Today 5/12/16 I went to return my watch because it is discoloring and Macy's on green acres mall Long Island. Stated that there is nothing they can do about it that I have to contact Michael Kors and deal with it. They even told me to read the booklet that comes with the watch that that's why is there for. They were very rude and not polite at all they do not have 1% of costumer service.
I left Macy's and I swear I will never buy anything from Michael Kors or Macy's ever again. The worse experience I ever had. I did not buy a $3.00 watch around the corner to be treated the way those ppl treated me. I'm very disappointed with their service.
An advice I will give to the Michael Kors company is that if they are Goint to hire ppl to become salers and managers make sure they are well trained for costumer service because those who treated me today did not know what costumer service is they are just getting pay for you not to have costumers come back and buy your products at all.
I will never ever buy anything from michale Kors or any Macy's product because they way I was treated today.I'm so disappointed that I will never recommend Michael Kors product or Macy's to anyone they are the worse in costumer service or costumer satisfaction and not to say the least I had my original receipt so there was no need for them to treat me that bad and not service me like I'm suppose to.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had bad experience with my return they gave me hard time they never returned my bag I am very mad I called customer service they never called back what..."
- "MK replica, fake merchandise is being sold on various sites via facebook seetro, seetrostore, lykos and various others...these sites state real authentic, but are fake replicas, and are ripping off..."
- "Michael Kors is a rip-off! Bought this Animal print hand-bag on May 2, 2015 (@Macy's, Monmouth Mall, in New Jersey) hannd-bag is cute, BUT within that same week, the Animal..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "FRAUDULENT. I booked and paid for a trip to Turks and Caicos, as well as paid for my flight which was just over $700. When I called to confirm the..."
- "Nulla sit amet est. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nulla neque dolor, sagittis eget, iaculis quis, molestie non, velit. Praesent blandit laoreet nibh. Sed libero. Etiam..."