The worse experience I ever had.My daughter's got me a Christmas give.
12/24/15( Michael Kors watch) Today 5/12/16 I went to return my watch because it is discoloring and Macy's on green acres mall Long Island. Stated that there is nothing they can do about it that I have to contact Michael Kors and deal with it. They even told me to read the booklet that comes with the watch that that's why is there for. They were very rude and not polite at all they do not have 1% of costumer service.
I left Macy's and I swear I will never buy anything from Michael Kors or Macy's ever again. The worse experience I ever had. I did not buy a $3.00 watch around the corner to be treated the way those ppl treated me. I'm very disappointed with their service.
An advice I will give to the Michael Kors company is that if they are Goint to hire ppl to become salers and managers make sure they are well trained for costumer service because those who treated me today did not know what costumer service is they are just getting pay for you not to have costumers come back and buy your products at all.
I will never ever buy anything from michale Kors or any Macy's product because they way I was treated today.I'm so disappointed that I will never recommend Michael Kors product or Macy's to anyone they are the worse in costumer service or costumer satisfaction and not to say the least I had my original receipt so there was no need for them to treat me that bad and not service me like I'm suppose to.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "I got brought this for Christmas as a present off my mum, used it about 3 times, I've never dropped it or even took it out. Paying £32 for a..."
- "I have a problem with a handbag that I purchased last year in October ( it's still under 1 year warranty). I didn't wear it too often but about a..."
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "We purchased a 3 piece "leather set" from Jennifer Leather on 84th & Broadway in Manhattan in 2008. We also purchased the lamps and coffee tables spending well over $2400...."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."