Ayton, Ontario
1.2

Hello,

I puchased a wallet and purse less then 30 days ago...and so far the "M" has fallen off my purse and my wallet never did zip closed all the way.So now i have a purse made by "ichael kors" and a wallet i can use because ill lose something.

I am so pissed that i invested in these name brand products and they are junkier then they cheap brands at wal-mart!! I have contacted customer service and they have been awful!!

What a horrible experince...i would love to be contacted and a resolution to these issues would be very much appreciated.Email me: mustanggirl4life@yahoo.com

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of michael kors purse from Michael Kors and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Michael Kors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Kenneth Cole. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Michael Kors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments