Ok.So my boyfriend bought me a coach purse for Christmas that was absolutely gorgeous but it was a cream color and i knew it would get dirty very easily.

So i went to dillards in okc at Penn square mall. Decided to exchange for one of your purses. Well that was a huge mistake. This purse is already falling apart.

Stitching coming out and the gold MK emblem is all scratched up and i dont think a 400 dollar purse should be falling apart already. I am very disappointed with your products and can't get anyone to do anything about it. Dollards will not exchange or give me gift card bc i dont have receipt. I really need some compensation for this.

I am passing on my disappointments with ur company and how customers are treated. My name is jimann faircloth.

Phone number 4052486943.Email is jimannf@yahoo.com

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Michael Kors and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Michael Kors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Kenneth Cole. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Michael Kors purse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments