Featured Not resolved

On a recent anniversary trip to NY, my husband bought me a beautiful Michael Kors ring in the Fifth Avenue Store for $125.I only wore it on special occasions and didn't want to expose the ring to water or anything that might tarnish it.

In October, i suddenly noticed that one of the stones had fallen out.

I contacted the company to ask their advice what to do, and they said that as i do not live in America,i would have to get it fixed locally where i live, which i did. It was not an exact match stone, (which is why i wanted MK to fix it) but it was ok. TWO weeks later, the stone next to it fell out! This time i managed to find the stone so i wrote again asking that if i was to send it to America would they fix it.

Unfortunately i have not had a reply back to my ever growing number of emails sent to customer service. I am shocked that my emails have not even been acknowledged!

I would like my ring to be fixed properly or to have a new ring in place, or at the very least my money back!!Until i have this resolved i will not be buying anything at Michael Kors or recommending my friends to buy anything either

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of michael kors ring from Michael Kors and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $125 and wants Michael Kors to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Kenneth Cole. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Michael Kors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

Budd Lake, New Jersey, United States #1223186

I have the same problem, the first one I returned after a stone fell out and now the second one lost a stone.I contacted them and was informed that Fossil makes their jewelry.

I contacted Fossil and was told to send the ring with original receipt plus $8.50 and they would look at it .

I don't save every receipt and therefore I'm out $125.00.I thought Michael Kors was a reputable company.

That's not good..but you have beautiful hands, and nails by the way