MIchael Kors ring with stones that fall out

On a recent anniversary trip to NY, my husband bought me a beautiful Michael Kors ring in the Fifth Avenue Store for $125.I only wore it on special occasions and didn't want to expose the ring to water or anything that might tarnish it.

In October, i suddenly noticed that one of the stones had fallen out.

I contacted the company to ask their advice what to do, and they said that as i do not live in America,i would have to get it fixed locally where i live, which i did. It was not an exact match stone, (which is why i wanted MK to fix it) but it was ok. TWO weeks later, the stone next to it fell out! This time i managed to find the stone so i wrote again asking that if i was to send it to America would they fix it.

Unfortunately i have not had a reply back to my ever growing number of emails sent to customer service. I am shocked that my emails have not even been acknowledged!

I would like my ring to be fixed properly or to have a new ring in place, or at the very least my money back!!Until i have this resolved i will not be buying anything at Michael Kors or recommending my friends to buy anything either

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Michael Kors Ring
Review category
review #742208

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Michael Kors? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 06 #1223186 Budd Lake, New Jersey

I have the same problem, the first one I returned after a stone fell out and now the second one lost a stone. I contacted them and was informed that Fossil makes their jewelry. I contacted Fossil and was told to send the ring with original receipt plus $8.50 and they would look at it . I don't save every receipt and therefore I'm out $125.00. I thought Michael Kors was a reputable company.

0 0 Reply

Dec 12, 2015 #1077808

That's not good..but you have beautiful hands, and nails by the way

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Michael Kors. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Michael Kors.
Filing a new complaint about