MIchael Kors ring with stones that fall out
On a recent anniversary trip to NY, my husband bought me a beautiful Michael Kors ring in the Fifth Avenue Store for $125.I only wore it on special occasions and didn't want to expose the ring to water or anything that might tarnish it.
In October, i suddenly noticed that one of the stones had fallen out.
I contacted the company to ask their advice what to do, and they said that as i do not live in America,i would have to get it fixed locally where i live, which i did. It was not an exact match stone, (which is why i wanted MK to fix it) but it was ok. TWO weeks later, the stone next to it fell out! This time i managed to find the stone so i wrote again asking that if i was to send it to America would they fix it.
Unfortunately i have not had a reply back to my ever growing number of emails sent to customer service. I am shocked that my emails have not even been acknowledged!
I would like my ring to be fixed properly or to have a new ring in place, or at the very least my money back!!Until i have this resolved i will not be buying anything at Michael Kors or recommending my friends to buy anything either
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Michael Kors Ring
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I used your cleaner conditioner..it did not clean my straps if any thing it made them darker and it now has a dry feel to it..I have called the MK..."
- "I purchased a handbag from Michael Kors and the straps are fraying. I contact Michael Kors customer service and was told that I have to pay for the repair. Michael..."
- "Bought the iPhone 5 case on line frm iPhone website. The case of a very poor quality. I have paid £68 for it and was hoping for it to last..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "CheapCaribbean has false advertising!! And don't try to contact a customer service representative they won't answer or are even concern!! They have hotels as 3 1/2 stars and fake..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."