New York, New York
Featured Not resolved

On a recent anniversary trip to NY, my husband bought me a beautiful Michael Kors ring in the Fifth Avenue Store for $125.I only wore it on special occasions and didn't want to expose the ring to water or anything that might tarnish it.

In October, i suddenly noticed that one of the stones had fallen out.

I contacted the company to ask their advice what to do, and they said that as i do not live in America,i would have to get it fixed locally where i live, which i did. It was not an exact match stone, (which is why i wanted MK to fix it) but it was ok. TWO weeks later, the stone next to it fell out! This time i managed to find the stone so i wrote again asking that if i was to send it to America would they fix it.

Unfortunately i have not had a reply back to my ever growing number of emails sent to customer service. I am shocked that my emails have not even been acknowledged!

I would like my ring to be fixed properly or to have a new ring in place, or at the very least my money back!!Until i have this resolved i will not be buying anything at Michael Kors or recommending my friends to buy anything either

Review about: Michael Kors Ring.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

Budd Lake, New Jersey, United States #1223186

I have the same problem, the first one I returned after a stone fell out and now the second one lost a stone.I contacted them and was informed that Fossil makes their jewelry.

I contacted Fossil and was told to send the ring with original receipt plus $8.50 and they would look at it .

I don't save every receipt and therefore I'm out $125.00.I thought Michael Kors was a reputable company.

That's not good..but you have beautiful hands, and nails by the way