Michael Kors Romy Crossbody Bag Review from Valencia, California

Bought the MK Romy Crossbody bag online via the MK site in late May 2016, within 7 weeks, after carrying the bag maybe a total of 20 times in that period (it was not an everyday bag) the Crossbody strap just broke.The Leather simply tore, not even at the sewn section.

See pictures! I sent it in to MK under the warranty. At first they wanted me to pay to ship the bag to them. I was floored at that suggestion and they ended up sending me a prepaid fedex label.

After the bag was received at their warranty center, apparently it'll take 2-3 weeks for them to make a determination as to whether it can be fixed, the can replace or offer me a credit. No mentioned of returning my money! If this Crossbody bag can't handle being carried as a Crossbody, I don't want a repaired or replacement of the same bag. It doesn't take 2-3 weeks to figure that out!

So frustrated at this point.

I'm out $300 and have no bag.This will definitely impact any future purchase considersations of MK products!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Product or service
Romy Large Leather Crossbody Style 30S6Grum3L
Review category
review #891628

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Michael Kors? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 19 #1201204 Benicia, California

If you had been more careful you would not be out $300. You hardly even used the bag and it broke. Sounds to me like you are not old enough or responsible enough to buy such expensive things.

0 0 Reply

Aug 19 #1201197 Cleburne, Texas

As of today 08-19-16 has anything been resolved I will be shipping my purse out tomorrow but all these reviews are making me second guess my self.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Michael Kors. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Michael Kors.
Filing a new complaint about