Bought the MK Romy Crossbody bag online via the MK site in late May 2016, within 7 weeks, after carrying the bag maybe a total of 20 times in that period (it was not an everyday bag) the Crossbody strap just broke.The Leather simply tore, not even at the sewn section.
See pictures! I sent it in to MK under the warranty. At first they wanted me to pay to ship the bag to them. I was floored at that suggestion and they ended up sending me a prepaid fedex label.
After the bag was received at their warranty center, apparently it'll take 2-3 weeks for them to make a determination as to whether it can be fixed, the can replace or offer me a credit. No mentioned of returning my money! If this Crossbody bag can't handle being carried as a Crossbody, I don't want a repaired or replacement of the same bag. It doesn't take 2-3 weeks to figure that out!
So frustrated at this point.
I'm out $300 and have no bag.This will definitely impact any future purchase considersations of MK products!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi im a big fan of your products .But im very unhappy as i had purchased one footwear ,but im doubtful about the product being genuine ??? Within 5..."
- "I received a Michael Kors wallet for my birthday back in September, and by late November, I noticed the seam of the change pocket came undone. Now all my change..."
- "I got brought this for Christmas as a present off my mum, used it about 3 times, I've never dropped it or even took it out. Paying £32 for a..."
- "I bought two shirts for my girlfriend from Macy's, both of which were on the 50% off rack and marked down to $30. When I got my statement, I was..."
- "Sa Panorama, LA po ito. Sobrang iba yung spag nila so disappointing pangatlong init lang ang peg! Hindi ba kaya lutuin ng katulad sa pinas? Tapos kailangan ba talagang ibahin..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."