Valencia, California

Bought the MK Romy Crossbody bag online via the MK site in late May 2016, within 7 weeks, after carrying the bag maybe a total of 20 times in that period (it was not an everyday bag) the Crossbody strap just broke.The Leather simply tore, not even at the sewn section.

Related: Michael Kors - Unbelievable

See pictures! I sent it in to MK under the warranty. At first they wanted me to pay to ship the bag to them. I was floored at that suggestion and they ended up sending me a prepaid fedex label.

After the bag was received at their warranty center, apparently it'll take 2-3 weeks for them to make a determination as to whether it can be fixed, the can replace or offer me a credit. No mentioned of returning my money! If this Crossbody bag can't handle being carried as a Crossbody, I don't want a repaired or replacement of the same bag. It doesn't take 2-3 weeks to figure that out!

So frustrated at this point.

I'm out $300 and have no bag.This will definitely impact any future purchase considersations of MK products!

Review about: Romy Large Leather Crossbody Style 30S6Grum3L.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

Not_the_0P

If you had been more careful you would not be out $300. You hardly even used the bag and it broke. Sounds to me like you are not old enough or responsible enough to buy such expensive things.

Cleburne, Texas, United States #1201197

As of today 08-19-16 has anything been resolved I will be shipping my purse out tomorrow but all these reviews are making me second guess my self.