Bought the MK Romy Crossbody bag online via the MK site in late May 2016, within 7 weeks, after carrying the bag maybe a total of 20 times in that period (it was not an everyday bag) the Crossbody strap just broke.The Leather simply tore, not even at the sewn section.

See pictures! I sent it in to MK under the warranty. At first they wanted me to pay to ship the bag to them. I was floored at that suggestion and they ended up sending me a prepaid fedex label.

After the bag was received at their warranty center, apparently it'll take 2-3 weeks for them to make a determination as to whether it can be fixed, the can replace or offer me a credit. No mentioned of returning my money! If this Crossbody bag can't handle being carried as a Crossbody, I don't want a repaired or replacement of the same bag. It doesn't take 2-3 weeks to figure that out!

So frustrated at this point.

I'm out $300 and have no bag.This will definitely impact any future purchase considersations of MK products!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of michael kors romy crossbody bag. Michael Kors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned michael kors romy crossbody bag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Michael Kors. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Kenneth Cole.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

Not_the_0P
Benicia, California, United States #1201204

If you had been more careful you would not be out $300. You hardly even used the bag and it broke. Sounds to me like you are not old enough or responsible enough to buy such expensive things.

Cleburne, Texas, United States #1201197

As of today 08-19-16 has anything been resolved I will be shipping my purse out tomorrow but all these reviews are making me second guess my self.