Michael Kors Romy Crossbody Bag Review from Valencia, California
Bought the MK Romy Crossbody bag online via the MK site in late May 2016, within 7 weeks, after carrying the bag maybe a total of 20 times in that period (it was not an everyday bag) the Crossbody strap just broke.The Leather simply tore, not even at the sewn section.
See pictures! I sent it in to MK under the warranty. At first they wanted me to pay to ship the bag to them. I was floored at that suggestion and they ended up sending me a prepaid fedex label.
After the bag was received at their warranty center, apparently it'll take 2-3 weeks for them to make a determination as to whether it can be fixed, the can replace or offer me a credit. No mentioned of returning my money! If this Crossbody bag can't handle being carried as a Crossbody, I don't want a repaired or replacement of the same bag. It doesn't take 2-3 weeks to figure that out!
So frustrated at this point.
I'm out $300 and have no bag.This will definitely impact any future purchase considersations of MK products!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a MK handbag from JL in Cheadle and after using it once,exactly a week.I noticed a scratch on my bag.Contacted MK unfortunately, could not have the bag replaced or..."
- "On a recent anniversary trip to NY, my husband bought me a beautiful Michael Kors ring in the Fifth Avenue Store for $125. I only wore it on special..."
- "On July 11, 2014 I sent my Jet Set Tote in for repair. (stitching had come undone on the handle). On August 2, 2014 i was contacted via email that my..."
- "Sa Panorama, LA po ito. Sobrang iba yung spag nila so disappointing pangatlong init lang ang peg! Hindi ba kaya lutuin ng katulad sa pinas? Tapos kailangan ba talagang ibahin..."
- "I bought two shirts for my girlfriend from Macy's, both of which were on the 50% off rack and marked down to $30. When I got my statement, I was..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."