Featured Not resolved

I ordered product Flex Leather High Heel online when my product arrived the shoes were Patent Leather.I called 866-709-5677.The so called Michael Kors Representative stated that I would get a return label in 2 days for return.I received a call back from a so called Michael Kors Representative with an Atlanta area code number 404-978-1273 minutes after speaking with a representative asking questions about the product I received.I believe the product is not authentic look at the bottom of the shoe.There is no shoe size and normally the MK logo is upside down.

Also who in the *** screwed up my order and the representative refused to tell me where her office was located.

I want answers because I was cheated and scammed out of money.It was first time ordering online I usually go to Macy's Dillard's or the MK store located locally.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Michael Kors and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Kenneth Cole that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Michael Kors.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Michael Kors to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments