Hi im a big fan of your products .But im very unhappy as i had purchased one footwear ,but im doubtful about the product being genuine ???Within 5 hours the colour started fadding .i assume that i had spend on an authentic stuff as i bought it from Emporio mall on 22july 2016.i had purchased some other footwear n one hand bag and a watch .

The lady at the billing counter gave a hand made bill for foot wear.Hope to receive the replacement soon

This person wrote the review because of not as described of michael kors slippers from Michael Kors and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Michael Kors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Kenneth Cole. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Michael Kors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1221694

you'll want to address your issue with the company directly. This is just a complaint site to make others aware.