I received a Michael Kors wallet for my birthday back in September, and by late November, I noticed the seam of the change pocket came undone.Now all my change falls out whenever I pickup or move my wallet.

Can't seem to find a way to properly contact Michael Kors about this problem.Very disappointed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of michael kors wallet. Michael Kors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned michael kors wallet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Michael Kors. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Kenneth Cole.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

Michael Kors - Stand by your product on defective hardware!!!! Michael Kors "I got the money as a gift to buy my 1st MK and sadly I was right, they are NOT worth the $$. My purse is 13 months and 2..." Read more Michael Kors - Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Michael Kors - Feet ruined for over a week! No return in stores, WILL NEVER BUY MK AGAIN Michael Kors "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..." Read more Michael Kors - MK  handbag... *** no!! Michael Kors "My experience with Michael Kors has been a nightmare... one of the links that attaches the handle to the bag slips out and my bag falls off my shoulder constantly..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more