Three Lakes, Florida

Bought the purse and wallet purse is falling apart ! Never had this problem with coach

Review about: Michael Kors Wallet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

Yes exactly the same problem and Michael Kors have no interest to address the problem or find a solution - I had bought 6 of these for me family and friends at $400+ each in Singapore.Stores and direct company contact do not want to know you.

Girl in the shop where i bought looked at me as if I was from another planet.

Had no clue how to deal with the problem.Feel like parking outside the shop and warning potential customers.

Well you shouldn't own anything from Coach anyways... MK and coach are in different leagues, coach is Not "Luxury" lol

And I'm sure you were rough with your wallet and that's why it's falling apart. If not just take it into the store because everything from their store comes with a one year warranty.

Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Michael Kors Boots Review Michael Kors "Michael kors is trash with careless customer service.this is my email to themOn the basis of out phone conversations as I received today my order of 5 boots with a..." Read more Michael Kors Slippers Review from Downers Grove, Illinois Michael Kors "Hi im a big fan of your products .But im very unhappy as i had purchased one footwear ,but im doubtful about the product being genuine ??? Within 5..." Read more Michael Kors Iphone 7 Cell Phone Case Review Michael Kors "Bought this phone case for my IPhone 7 Plus a few weeks ago straight from the Michael Kors store at North Star Mall and now it says M H KORS...." Read more Kate Somerville - Broken cap on new tube of product Kate Somerville "bought it Sat out of state. Got home Sun. Opened it Mon. The nipple on the flip cap that would close into the dispenser opening isn't there meaning (a) the..." Read more Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers Avasflowers "They are terrible. Service is bad, and they mislead. They are scammers. Delivery dates are not met, and flowers, when they finally arrive a day late, were rotten, moldy, and..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more