Featured Not resolved
3.0

I have purchased a Rose Colored MK watch.I'm so disappointed.

I've had it for 6 months - and the one side of band is so "worn" and tarished looking....

very unprofessional.I expect them to replace this band.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of michael kors watch. Michael Kors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned michael kors watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Michael Kors. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Kenneth Cole.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

I had a rose gold watch as but it was the link bracket kind. One day as I was putting it on the bracket was detached from the face of the watch. I bought it from nordstrom so i took it back they shipped it off but i had to pay for the replacement of the bracket of the watch.

Did they take care of this? My daughters watch did the same thing.

Michael Kors - Review in Shopping category Michael Kors "My handbag is only 6mos old & the straps are falling apart. I've tried to contact customer & can't get through. That should be a red flag to everyone. Not..." Read more Michael Kors - Horrible Michael Kors "I bought a trench as a gift. The person I bought it for recently came home and unfortunately did not like the fit, being that she is short. I went..." Read more Michael Kors - Handbag Review from Sacramento, California Michael Kors "I bought a MK bag in July 2014 in Las Vegas and the zipper keeps getting stuck. Also the handles are shredded. I have other name brand purses that I..." Read more Michael Kors - Bad bad customer service!!!! this is what i wrote Michael Kors "Buy Tori Burch don't expect any help from their customer service horrible! They tell you one thing and do another, defected items and they won't replace any of the parts..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more