New York, New York

Apparently, I purchased a tote bag 1 1/2 year ago made by Michael Kors and the strap handles began to break within the 1st year. I contacted Michael Kors customer service and they directed me to another source whom will replace the handles for $75.00 which is not worth it since the bag only cost $300.00.

I was appalled by the way customer service wouldn't even consider to help. I had to order leather straps from Ebay for $25.00 to replace a MK hand bag strap. I am disappointed with MK customer service dept. I will recommend you never purchase bags by MK due to the fact that the handles don't even last a year.

Either the sewing strings rip off or the leather breaks easily.

Product or Service Mentioned: Michael Kors Handbag.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I just noticed that my Michael Kors purse strap is starting to come apart in two spots. I've had it about 18 months and there is only a year warranty. Although I love the purse I will not be purchasing a Michael kors again it should not be coming apart like it is.

GlibOrangutan321

I agree. I had the same problem as well. I will never buy another one.

i have same issue, right after 1 year my MK tote purse's strap start breaking

#1551904

Happened several times to me too with their totes. If I buy a bag I go for their thicker straps