I bought a new pair of boots and my first time wareing them my feet got wet . My niece who is 3 I bought her a pair the same time and her feet got wet I feel like as much as I paid for these boots our feet shouldn't got wet the first ware very disappointed I have 2 of his purses I enjoy them but I will not buy his boots again they are pretty but not made to ware in rain or snow I can't take them back for a better one and I feel cheated and i felted so bad when my niece said I don't want to ware them my feet is wet I wanted to cry I'm on a fix income and and this boot was not a good investment can you help me out with this?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $175. The author is overall dissatisfied with Michael Kors. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Kenneth Cole that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Michael Kors.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Michael Kors to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments