why does Michael kore has international shipping to Canada and other countries, but not Australia?I'm so pissed off when i found out it doesn't support international shipping after i chose the handbags for mother's birthday gift.
why why why?
the quote that i got from Michael Kors"INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS NOT OFFERED AT THIS TIME, PLEASE CHANGE THE SHIPPING ADDRESS AND TRY AGAIN" . i was freaking annoying when i saw this quote. I was planning to get contact with them online but i found out i could not.
because only people from united state and canada are allow to get contact with them through email.
I'm so shocked.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The worse experience I ever had. My daughter's got me a Christmas give. 12/24/15( Michael Kors watch) Today 5/12/16 I went to return my watch because it is discoloring and..."
- "I used my bag twice and on third usage the bag has stains. .which is permanent. .see pictures ...."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "See below in regards to my cancelled transaction. Almost a month and I'm still waiting. I have read that you have several contact call centres around the world, but it's..."
- "No one order from Dhgate especially from this seller ! They've directed me to so many places & I've been waiting over 2 and a half months for my dress!..."
- "An Airbnb guest flooded my bathroom. The water leaked out into the adjoining bedroom soaking the carpet. It went right to the underlay. I took photos of the affected area..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."