why does Michael kore has international shipping to Canada and other countries, but not Australia?I'm so pissed off when i found out it doesn't support international shipping after i chose the handbags for mother's birthday gift.

why why why?

the quote that i got from Michael Kors"INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS NOT OFFERED AT THIS TIME, PLEASE CHANGE THE SHIPPING ADDRESS AND TRY AGAIN" . i was freaking annoying when i saw this quote. I was planning to get contact with them online but i found out i could not.

because only people from united state and canada are allow to get contact with them through email.

I'm so shocked.

Review about: Michael Kors Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Unprofessional treatment.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

Ayrton B Carson
Mentor, Ohio, United States #1226728

Every country has different rules regarding the importing of products and product safety.It is very possible that they can't ship to Australia because of Austrailan laws and import regulations.

I would be willing to bet that the sites FAQ or help page mentions the countries they can or can't ship to.

If I understand you correctly you haven't actually lost anything since the site wouldn't take the order.If that is accurate then I am not sure why you are angry at them.