I placed an online order for two pairs of shoes on September 17, 2018 my bank authorized the payment September 18, 2018. Michael Kors did not send me the usual transaction confirmation which I found strange.

I called their CS Department twice and am being told that they do not have any transaction details to account for that order. However, they have my money for the untraceable transaction. A total of two detailed emails were sent the transaction authorization code and online banking details issued to me by my bank to validate the purchase. To-date no response has been received from them.

What is most annoying, is that neither CSRs indicated that they would check with their bank using the authorization code given to me by my bank to account for the transaction.

Once they have not seen the transaction in the order history they have discounted the entire transaction. I made sure that I got as much information from my bank where possible to validate the purchase why can't they do the same.

MK needs to improve on its customer aftercare service; especially when persons send emails and not even an acknowledgement of the said email is sent to the customer. How are we left to feel?

They take our money but then what. After reading some many negative reviews I do not anticipate that my issue will be dealt with in a reasonable timeframe and I would have to spend weeks battling with them to return my money.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments