On July 11, 2014 I sent my Jet Set Tote in for repair. (stitching had come undone on the handle).
On August 2, 2014 i was contacted via email that my tote was unrepairable and they were issuing me a $300 credit to use online. I just had to select my top three choices and email them the item #s. I did that the same day. They also said it could take up to 3 weeks for my new bag to arrive.
I emailed Customer Service on August 22nd (3 weeks later) to check on status. I got an email stating, "sorry for the delay this can take up to an additional 2-3 weeks".
That's when I called. I explained that I was going out of town on Sept. 5th and wanted my new bag and could they deliver by then. I was PROMISED my #1 choice and a deliver date of Sept.4th.
Guess what did not arrive on Sept.4th? I called again.. all I got was apologizes, etc... then a follow up email from a supervisor that said, "Sorry for the delay, it's going to take an additional 2-3 weeks and your 3rd choice is in stock."
Funny, how after I complained my first PROMISED choice turned into my 3rd choice. If I knew it was going to be such a hassle, I would've taken the bag to a shoe repair.
Today is September 12, 2014 and still o replacement bag. It's been 2 months. Nothing in America takes 2 months to replace.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bag Replacement
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I live in Kuwait . I had purchased a Rose Metal stone studded watch couple of months back from "On Time Watches " Kuwait . It has now..."
- "I purchased a handbag from Michael Kors and the straps are fraying. I contact Michael Kors customer service and was told that I have to pay for the repair. Michael..."
- "3 months old MK PURSE canvas type falling apart! Any advice? Very unhappy MK CUSTOMER..."
- "Ericdress is supposed to be designing and selling shoes of high quality.. prices varying from 300$ to 2000$ with a 70% discount offer.. when I waiting a whole month to..."
- "Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. Tivoli Village Rotunda 2nd Floor David Barton Gym. What happens in Steam room stays in Steam Room. I'm sure..."
- "I just finished complaining to the FCC and BBB and now I am voicing my problems here. I live in las vegas and have poor service, poor internet speed. poor..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."