Michael Kors - PROMISED REPLACEMENT TOTE STILL DELAYED

220 of 239 Michael Kors reviews

On July 11, 2014 I sent my Jet Set Tote in for repair. (stitching had come undone on the handle).

On August 2, 2014 i was contacted via email that my tote was unrepairable and they were issuing me a $300 credit to use online. I just had to select my top three choices and email them the item #s. I did that the same day. They also said it could take up to 3 weeks for my new bag to arrive.

I emailed Customer Service on August 22nd (3 weeks later) to check on status. I got an email stating, "sorry for the delay this can take up to an additional 2-3 weeks".

That's when I called. I explained that I was going out of town on Sept. 5th and wanted my new bag and could they deliver by then. I was PROMISED my #1 choice and a deliver date of Sept.4th.

Guess what did not arrive on Sept.4th? I called again.. all I got was apologizes, etc... then a follow up email from a supervisor that said, "Sorry for the delay, it's going to take an additional 2-3 weeks and your 3rd choice is in stock."

Funny, how after I complained my first PROMISED choice turned into my 3rd choice. If I knew it was going to be such a hassle, I would've taken the bag to a shoe repair.

Today is September 12, 2014 and still o replacement bag. It's been 2 months. Nothing in America takes 2 months to replace.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Bag Replacement
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #533396

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Michael Kors? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
220 of 239 Michael Kors reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Michael Kors. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Michael Kors.
Filing a new complaint about
×