Las Vegas, Nevada

On July 11, 2014 I sent my Jet Set Tote in for repair. (stitching had come undone on the handle).

On August 2, 2014 i was contacted via email that my tote was unrepairable and they were issuing me a $300 credit to use online. I just had to select my top three choices and email them the item #s. I did that the same day. They also said it could take up to 3 weeks for my new bag to arrive.

I emailed Customer Service on August 22nd (3 weeks later) to check on status. I got an email stating, "sorry for the delay this can take up to an additional 2-3 weeks".

That's when I called. I explained that I was going out of town on Sept. 5th and wanted my new bag and could they deliver by then. I was PROMISED my #1 choice and a deliver date of Sept.4th.

Guess what did not arrive on Sept.4th? I called again.. all I got was apologizes, etc... then a follow up email from a supervisor that said, "Sorry for the delay, it's going to take an additional 2-3 weeks and your 3rd choice is in stock."

Funny, how after I complained my first PROMISED choice turned into my 3rd choice. If I knew it was going to be such a hassle, I would've taken the bag to a shoe repair.

Today is September 12, 2014 and still o replacement bag. It's been 2 months. Nothing in America takes 2 months to replace.

Review about: Bag Replacement.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $300
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.