Blainville, Quebec
0 comments
Not resolved

J'ai acheté de belles scandales en juillet, je les ai portées 5 fois et elles ont toutes perdu leur couleur or !!!!!!! De plus, j'avais acheté le maudit produit pour la couleur !

Achetez pour le nom pour montrer que vous avez assez d'argent pour acheter un produit de luxe mais sachez que cela ne fait que montrer que vous n'êtes juste pas assez riche pour acheter une marque de qualité.

On remarque justement que les prix sont très élevés et que ce sont des gens de classe moyenne qui en achètent. En plus de ne pas être très riche, ils n'achètent aucune qualité quand ils le méritent encore plus que les riches.

Michael Kors doit être mort de rire .....fait en chine... valeur médiocre et personnes fibre de les porter ....n'importe quoi...

Review about: Michael Kors Sandals.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Write a review

Comments

Comment as anonymous or
Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
Be the first to start a discussion

You May Also Like

Michael Kors - Bad bad customer service!!!! this is what i wrote Michael Kors "Buy Tori Burch don't expect any help from their customer service horrible! They tell you one thing and do another, defected items and they won't replace any of the parts..." Read more Michael Kors Boots Review Michael Kors "Michael kors is trash with careless customer service.this is my email to themOn the basis of out phone conversations as I received today my order of 5 boots with a..." Read more Michael Kors Iphone 7 Cell Phone Case Review Michael Kors "Bought this phone case for my IPhone 7 Plus a few weeks ago straight from the Michael Kors store at North Star Mall and now it says M H KORS...." Read more Michael Kors Slippers Review from Downers Grove, Illinois Michael Kors "Hi im a big fan of your products .But im very unhappy as i had purchased one footwear ,but im doubtful about the product being genuine ??? Within 5..." Read more Kate Somerville - Broken cap on new tube of product Kate Somerville "bought it Sat out of state. Got home Sun. Opened it Mon. The nipple on the flip cap that would close into the dispenser opening isn't there meaning (a) the..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Please do not rent from them if you have a choice. American Homes 4 Rent "I rented for 4 months. The first month I sent 2 checks from my bank and they mysteriously got one but not the other. They charge me a late fee..." Read more