Blainville, Quebec
Not resolved
0 comments

J'ai acheté de belles scandales en juillet, je les ai portées 5 fois et elles ont toutes perdu leur couleur or !!!!!!! De plus, j'avais acheté le maudit produit pour la couleur !

Achetez pour le nom pour montrer que vous avez assez d'argent pour acheter un produit de luxe mais sachez que cela ne fait que montrer que vous n'êtes juste pas assez riche pour acheter une marque de qualité.

On remarque justement que les prix sont très élevés et que ce sont des gens de classe moyenne qui en achètent. En plus de ne pas être très riche, ils n'achètent aucune qualité quand ils le méritent encore plus que les riches.

Michael Kors doit être mort de rire .....fait en chine... valeur médiocre et personnes fibre de les porter ....n'importe quoi...

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of michael kors sandals from Michael Kors and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Michael Kors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Kenneth Cole. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Michael Kors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel

You May Also Like

Michael Kors - Slippers Review from Downers Grove, Illinois Michael Kors "Hi im a big fan of your products .But im very unhappy as i had purchased one footwear ,but im doubtful about the product being genuine ??? Within 5..." Read more Don't buy Michael Kors Handbags Michael Kors "I purchased a handbag from Michael Kors and the straps are fraying. I contact Michael Kors customer service and was told that I have to pay for the repair. Michael..." Read more Michael Kors - Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Michael Kors - Review in Shopping category Michael Kors "My handbag is only 6mos old & the straps are falling apart. I've tried to contact customer & can't get through. That should be a red flag to everyone. Not..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more