Blainville, Quebec

J'ai acheté de belles scandales en juillet, je les ai portées 5 fois et elles ont toutes perdu leur couleur or !!!!!!! De plus, j'avais acheté le maudit produit pour la couleur !

Related: Michael Kors Sandals Review from Tampa, Florida

Achetez pour le nom pour montrer que vous avez assez d'argent pour acheter un produit de luxe mais sachez que cela ne fait que montrer que vous n'êtes juste pas assez riche pour acheter une marque de qualité.

On remarque justement que les prix sont très élevés et que ce sont des gens de classe moyenne qui en achètent. En plus de ne pas être très riche, ils n'achètent aucune qualité quand ils le méritent encore plus que les riches.

Michael Kors doit être mort de rire .....fait en chine... valeur médiocre et personnes fibre de les porter ....n'importe quoi...

Review about: Michael Kors Shoes.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Michael Kors Sandals
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Michael Kors Iphone 7 Cell Phone Case Review Michael Kors "Bought this phone case for my IPhone 7 Plus a few weeks ago straight from the Michael Kors store at North Star Mall and now it says M H KORS...." Read more Michael Kors - Review in Shopping category Michael Kors "My handbag is only 6mos old & the straps are falling apart. I've tried to contact customer & can't get through. That should be a red flag to everyone. Not..." Read more Michael Kors Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Review about Michael Kors Flex Leather High Heel Pump from Atlanta, Georgia Michael Kors "I ordered product Flex Leather High Heel online when my product arrived the shoes were Patent Leather.I called 866-709-5677.The so called Michael Kors Representative stated that I would get a..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more