Charlotte, North Carolina
Featured Not resolved

I used your cleaner conditioner..it did not clean my straps if any thing it made them darker and it now has a dry feel to it..I have called the MK store and Belks where I purchased the bag and I am not pleased..I don't feel that with using ur cleaner that my straps should have changed color n become dry.

I am not pleased at all n I love my bag..I got some BS excuse about some "patina" which made no sense.A cleaner is a cleaner..it should have cleaned my bag not dry it out n make it dry.

Review about: Michael Kors Bag.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

You should never use leather "conditioner" it causes exactly what you have described. depending on the type of leather, way it was tanned etc. it can look nicer for a while then fall apart/dry out/crack/rot.

The best way to treat leather is not get it dirty/dry/damaged in the first place with proper handling.

to Anonymous #1024946

Thanks for the info but I used the cleaner because this is what I was told to do by the Michael Kors rep... I'm over it now...I still carry it from time to time n I've noticed other ppls bags like mine have tht same issue...I have other MK bags I just watch how I handle the straps that r light colored. Thanks again!!

flippette
Bellevue, Washington, United States #964734

That means it's a fake purse, sorry.

to flippette Orangeburg, South Carolina, United States #964955

Trust...there is nothing fake about this purse. Smh....

flippette
to Anonymous Salisbury, North Carolina, United States #964968

LMFAO Are you really from Orangeburg?!

Hahahaha, yeah, it's a fake purse.Probably got it from that burned down flea market y'all got!

to flippette Orangeburg, South Carolina, United States #964962

If u read the post the bag came from Belks and I doubt very seriously they would sell a fake $300 MK Bag. I do know a FAKE MK bag when I see one.

sblakely1
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #960716

The last sentence should have read...it should have cleaned my bag not make it darker n dry it out.