Michael Kors - Review about Handbag from Kitchener, Ontario

I have a problem with a handbag that I purchased last year in October ( it's still under 1 year warranty). I didn't wear it too often but about a month ago, after I used it for a week, a hardware came out and the handle as well. I traveled to the closest store (115km), they sent it for repair. After 1 week I went back to the store to pick it up. Guess what!?! After 2 DAYS, another hardware came out and the same story.

I called MK customer service in USA ( I'm from Canada but I purchased the bag in Niagara Falls US side. Receipt is from US). They gave me Canada customer service phone #. Called over 15 times, nobody answers, just a robot asking to leave your phone# and they will call you back. NOBODY CALLED ME BACK!!!

Yesterday I called again Customer Service US, they said they will help me. They opened a case, gave me the number and told me to wait for their email and then to reply with photos. NEVER GOT THE EMAIL.

I started a live chat on MK website and the lady gave me the email address where to submit my issue: customerservice@michaelkors.com

Never got anything from them! I sent them 3 emails and nothing!

I wrote them on Facebook , nothing!

I never imagined they have POOR QUALITY MERCHANDISE

This is the truth!

The hardware that first broke was grossly repaired. Watch the photo!

I will never buy MK again , and I will advise my friends to avoid this brand as well!!

I have Coach handbags that I used for more than 2 years and they are in perfect shape. Burberry as well. I supra estimate MK thinking is same quality!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #506135 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Michael Kors? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Michael Kors. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Michael Kors.
Filing a new complaint about