I have 2 MK handbags and both have straps that within a year have stated to crack.I sent one in to be fixed only to be told it was unfixable.
So I was sent a replacement. NOW, the replacement I chose was 14x10.5x5. To bad what showed yo at my house was 10x9.5x5 if that. I have spent days dealing with MK only to be told how pretty the handbag is, how nice it will look in my wardrobe blah blah.
I sent them pictures of the handbag with a ruler on top to prove the handbag wasn't the right advertised size.
MK doesn't care they are stand fast to their lie and doing nothing to correct it.I'm done with MK I will never buy another MK item, and I'm getting rid of what I have.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Michael kors is trash with careless customer service.this is my email to themOn the basis of out phone conversations as I received today my order of 5 boots with a..."
- "I received the Jet Set bag for a late Christmas present 2015. About six months later the strap started breaking and shredding. I email Michael Kors and they tried..."
- "I have purchased a Rose Colored MK watch. I'm so disappointed. I've had it for 6 months - and the one side of band is so "worn" and tarished looking......."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I purchased the entire Miracle Blade set with wooden holding block around 2002 or 2003. What a piece of garbage these knives have turned out to be! The handle of..."
- "Their Facebook page states gift would arrive by mothers day guaranteed it didn't!..."
- "Posted my review to Facebook: Friends and family, as many of you know I used to use proflowers to send arrangements and gifts but I just had an experience..."