Gulfport, Mississippi

I have 2 MK handbags and both have straps that within a year have stated to crack.I sent one in to be fixed only to be told it was unfixable.

So I was sent a replacement. NOW, the replacement I chose was 14x10.5x5. To bad what showed yo at my house was 10x9.5x5 if that. I have spent days dealing with MK only to be told how pretty the handbag is, how nice it will look in my wardrobe blah blah.

I sent them pictures of the handbag with a ruler on top to prove the handbag wasn't the right advertised size.

MK doesn't care they are stand fast to their lie and doing nothing to correct it.I'm done with MK I will never buy another MK item, and I'm getting rid of what I have.

Review about: Michael Kors Bag.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Michael Kors - Stand by your product on defective hardware!!!! Michael Kors "I got the money as a gift to buy my 1st MK and sadly I was right, they are NOT worth the $$. My purse is 13 months and 2..." Read more Michael Kors Boots Review from Holyoke, Massachusetts Michael Kors "I purchase some boots from Michael Kor and the zipper is coming apart I haven't wore no more then 4 times I went to the Michael Kors store to get..." Read more Michael Kors Parker Watch Review from New York, New York Michael Kors "The worse experience I ever had. My daughter's got me a Christmas give. 12/24/15( Michael Kors watch) Today 5/12/16 I went to return my watch because it is discoloring and..." Read more Michael Kors Slippers Review from Downers Grove, Illinois Michael Kors "Hi im a big fan of your products .But im very unhappy as i had purchased one footwear ,but im doubtful about the product being genuine ??? Within 5..." Read more Gm Financial - GMF will not own up to their mistake Gm Financial "I had purchased a truck at end of May and when it was middle of July realized I had never received any payment book or any correspondence from GMF. When..." Read more Beazer Homes - Concrete sucks bad Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers Avasflowers "They are terrible. Service is bad, and they mislead. They are scammers. Delivery dates are not met, and flowers, when they finally arrive a day late, were rotten, moldy, and..." Read more