Gulfport, Mississippi

I have 2 MK handbags and both have straps that within a year have stated to crack.I sent one in to be fixed only to be told it was unfixable.

Related: Michael Kors - Hope nothing goes wrong

So I was sent a replacement. NOW, the replacement I chose was 14x10.5x5. To bad what showed yo at my house was 10x9.5x5 if that. I have spent days dealing with MK only to be told how pretty the handbag is, how nice it will look in my wardrobe blah blah.

I sent them pictures of the handbag with a ruler on top to prove the handbag wasn't the right advertised size.

MK doesn't care they are stand fast to their lie and doing nothing to correct it.I'm done with MK I will never buy another MK item, and I'm getting rid of what I have.

Review about: Michael Kors Bag.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Michael Kors Bag
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Michael Kors Boots Review from Holyoke, Massachusetts Michael Kors "I purchase some boots from Michael Kor and the zipper is coming apart I haven't wore no more then 4 times I went to the Michael Kors store to get..." Read more Michael Kors - Feet ruined for over a week! No return in stores, WILL NEVER BUY MK AGAIN Michael Kors "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..." Read more Michael Kors Mk 5842 Review Michael Kors "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..." Read more Michael Kors Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more