Atlanta, Georgia
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

I ordered product Flex Leather High Heel online when my product arrived the shoes were Patent Leather.I called 866-709-5677.The so called Michael Kors Representative stated that I would get a return label in 2 days for return.I received a call back from a so called Michael Kors Representative with an Atlanta area code number 404-978-1273 minutes after speaking with a representative asking questions about the product I received.I believe the product is not authentic look at the bottom of the shoe.There is no shoe size and normally the MK logo is upside down.

Related: Michael Kors - Newly bought heels

Also who in the *** screwed up my order and the representative refused to tell me where her office was located.

I want answers because I was cheated and scammed out of money.It was first time ordering online I usually go to Macy's Dillard's or the MK store located locally.

Review about: Michael Kors Flex Leather High Heel Pump.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Michael Kors Shoes
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.