Review about Michael Kors Handbag from Lathrop, California
I received a handbag as a gift. After about six months of off and on use (I rotate my bags). The coating on the metal handle began to chip. The representative determined this model had been out for two years, and they wouldn't repair or replace. I didn't have the receipt it was a gift bought in another state and mailed to me. They validated it was a genuine Kors product, but refused to stand behind their manufacturing defects!
I will never buy a Kors product again, Coach has been my mainstay and they stand behind their product.
That's why Coach has been around for years, I have coach handbags from several years back. I always store them in their dust covers!
Very disappointed with Kors!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "I have a problem with a handbag that I purchased last year in October ( it's still under 1 year warranty). I didn't wear it too often but about a..."
- "I received a Michael Kors wallet for my birthday back in September, and by late November, I noticed the seam of the change pocket came undone. Now all my change..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."