I received a Michael Kors wallet for my birthday back in September, and by late November, I noticed the seam of the change pocket came undone.Now all my change falls out whenever I pickup or move my wallet.
Can't seem to find a way to properly contact Michael Kors about this problem.Very disappointed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Michael Kors Wallet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a MK handbag from JL in Cheadle and after using it once,exactly a week.I noticed a scratch on my bag.Contacted MK unfortunately, could not have the bag replaced or..."
- "I got brought this for Christmas as a present off my mum, used it about 3 times, I've never dropped it or even took it out. Paying £32 for a..."
- "The worse experience I ever had. My daughter's got me a Christmas give. 12/24/15( Michael Kors watch) Today 5/12/16 I went to return my watch because it is discoloring and..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "Caveat Emptor BUYER BEWARE Jiffy Lube in Norman I went to Jiffy Lube with a Groupon. The people that were there were very nice and courteous. I was told that my air filter..."
- "I am having serious issues with D.R Horton honoring their warranty here in Oklahoma, Cedar Lane to be precise. My yard looks like a pond with the slightest rainfall...."